How to launch a Mantis display ad campaign
- Log in to your Mantis buy-side account (or sign up for a new account)
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab in the left navigation
- On the Campaigns page, click the green Create a Campaign button to open the Campaign Creation Wizard
- In the wizard, choose Display as the desired ad type (as shown below)
- Follow the steps in the wizard to customize your campaign's targeting settings
- Upload creative(s) to your campaign after reading through our Ad Policies and Creative Restrictions
- Submit your campaign to be reviewed by Mantis
An example of the Campaign Creation Wizard in Mantis:
Benefits of display advertising
Mantis is the only ad network of its kind allowing your business to quickly and effectively reach millions of targeted users across the globe. Other major benefits of working with Mantis to run your next display campaign include:
- No intermediary fees - With Mantis, you pay absolutely no middleman fees (saving you an average of 33% when switching to Mantis from another DSP)
- Flexible pricing options - Choose from 4 different payment plans. Opt to pay-as-you-go or subscribe to a monthly plan for even more functionality and cost savings at higher levels of ad spend
- Built-in fraud protection - All traffic goes through various safety checkpoints including multiple 3rd party, industry-leading fraud vendors. Rest assured knowing you’ll only pay for premium ad inventory and receive campaign performance insights in real-time.
- Upload unlimited creatives - As an advertiser, you can A/B test as many IAB-compliant creatives as you desire
- Track conversions with ease - Implement the Mantis pixel on your website to monitor campaign performance, track conversions, and learn which publications and creatives are driving the best leads
- More reach in the US and Canada - Mantis is by far the largest ad network of its kind, offering unrivaled reach, even at a local level in North America
Display ad pricing
Mantis advertisers get access to a real-time bidding platform and the ability to target premium audiences with no intermediary fees for as low as $2CPM.
Note: When creating a Mantis campaign, you'll be prompted by the system to set both a maximum vCPM bid as well as a maximum CPC bid.
The difference between CPM, vCPM, and CPC
- Cost per 1,000 viewable impressions (vCPM) - is a pricing method used to denote the price of 1,000 viewable impressions tracked. An ad is counted as "viewable" when 50 percent of the ad shows on screen for one second or longer for display ads and two seconds or longer for video ads. CPM pricing does not come with the benefits of tracking viewability, thus vCPM pricing is considered to be a much safer investment for advertisers than CPM pricing.
- Cost per click (CPC) - is a pricing method in which advertisers pay a fixed rate every time a visitor clicks on an advertisement.