If you have implemented our ad tags but do not see any creatives displaying, it is possible that it could be limited to your computer or connection. To assist us with debugging, please walk through the following steps to give us the information we need:
Determine HTTP Request
To verify the request is being made:
- Open Google Chrome and visit the web page in question
- Right click the page and select Inspect
- Click on the Network tab towards the top of the new window/panel that opens
- In the filter box at the top left, put in /website/ads and select the matching request
- Highlight the Request URL as shown in the screenshot below and include it in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also include the Response (selectable in the tab next to Headers, which is selected by default)
Determine IP Address
Additionally, because of our integration with third parties (such as fraud vendors) we also need to know your IP address to do some tracing on our end. You can determine what this is by simply googling "What is my IP address". The Remote Address in the screen shot above is not the same.
Additional questions? Please contact us to speak with a representative.