How to manage users and permissions for your account
As an account owner, you can add or remove users from your account at any time. You can also manage the permissions for each user, ensuring your team can all have access to Mantis without worrying about the wrong user touching settings you don't want them to touch.
Note: Only the primary account holder, and/or a user created by the administrator of the account, are permitted access to modify the users and user permissions for their account.
To add/remove users or edit permissions for an existing user:
- Log in to your Mantis account (or sign up for a new account)
- Navigate to the Users tab in the left navigation
- Click on the green “+Add User” button at the top right of the page
- In the modal prompt, enter the email address of the user you wish to add to the account (as shown below)
- Edit the permission(s) for this user and click the green “+Add User” button to confirm your selections
"How do I transfer ownership of my account to someone else?"
To switch the primary account holder to yourself or another user, the primary account holder MUST send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address we have on record for the account.